The Conference will be open not only to the community of historians, but also to social, formal, applied and natural scientists, arts and humanities researchers who are interested in historical research and processes.
We welcome proposals for individual papers discussing any historical period and geographical area. Some of the topics include but are not limited to:
- Economic and business history
- Scientific networks and collaborations
- Technological and research networks
- Social movements and political mobilization
- Social network theory and historical research
- Policy networks
- Social network analysis, war and conflict
- Kinship and community
- Social networks and health
- The geographical scope of networks
- Cultural and intellectual networks
- Methodological explorations
The deadline for submissions is June 30, 2015.
Papers for presentation will be selected, after peer review, on the basis of abstracts (up to 500 words). To apply please also include the title, 3 keywords, institutional affiliation, contact details and a brief CV or bio.
Each presentation will last no more than 15 minutes. The default language is English.
Contact and submission: HistoricalNetworkResearch2015@gmail.com